FREE AND IN SPANISH AND ENGLISH AS NECESSARY
by Jocelyn K. Jenks, Associate Attorney, Logan Firm
Understand and Learn about Your Rights:
- What Donald Trump’s presidency might mean in regards to immigration and the law
- What to do if contacted by Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE)
- Learn regarding various defenses you have to deportation
- Protect yourself by obtaining legitimate legal help
- Learn ways to plan for your family’s well-being
- Have your questions answered
Who: Everyone in the community is welcome, please invite others!
When: Tuesday, February 7, 5:30-7 pm
Where: Dahlia Campus for Health and Well-Being
Mental Health Center of Denver
3401 N Eudora St. Denver, CO 80207
ASL interpretation is also provided.
Questions? Call Meg Picard, PsyD, at 303-300-6193